Saturday, January 12, 2013

EASY STREET DONE!

So, 2013 came in with the final clue to the Bonnie Hunter "Easy Street" mystery, so I got right to cutting and sewing.  Unfortunately, January 2nd also brought my marathon sewing to a screeching halt when school reopened and I had to go back to work.   I cried...."I only had 12 days to sew, I need more! "
I worked a little bit most nights on the parts assembly but really made some headway this past Thursday night when I got the quilt into 2 sections but at 11PM, I had to head to bed.  That 5:15 alarm clock would be here before I knew it and I'd be sorry if I didn't get at least 5 hours sleep. 
HOWEVER, I've been fighting a little head thing so when I finally did get home from school Friday afternoon, I sat down on my bed to take my shoes off and immediately dozed off....for 2 hours!  Anyone that knows me well knows I can sleep on a rock (or anywhere else) and can fall asleep before the count of 10.   Staying asleep and sleeping the whole night is another story  :)
Anyhow, after dinner I got the quilt assembled and Luna even gave it her sniff of approval.

1 comment:

  1. I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job!
    Thank you for Sharing those Tips. Really it was very helpful for me. Thanks again. Keep it up.If you are planning to modular kitchen cost calculator.Then you need to visit Infurgo Interiors designers in Delhi NCR, for complete solution at affordable cost.
    Interior designers in Delhi NCR
    Top interior designers in Delhi
    best interior designers in Delhi
    modular kitchen price
    modular kitchen cost

    ReplyDelete